Product name: Vitamin-C Chewable tablet
Packaging Details: As usual,we also can make as your requirement.
Vitamin-C Chewable Tabletis used to prevent or treat low levels of vitamin C in people who do not get enough of the vitamin from their diets. Most people who eat a normaldiet do not need extra ascorbic acid. Low levels of vitamin C can result in a condition called scurvy. Scurvy may cause symptoms such as rash, muscle weakness, joint pain, tiredness, or tooth loss.
Posology and method of administration:
Tablets should be chewed before swallowing.
Adults including elderly: 500mg-1g two or three times daily.
Children over 12 years: 500mg two or three times daily.
Children 6-12 years: 500mg twice a day.
For oral administration.
1. Oral large doses of vitamin C can interfere with the anticoagulant effect of anticoagulant drugs.
2. primidone and other combination can cause vitamin C excretion.
3. cellulose sodium can contribute to vitamin C metabolism oxalate.
4. Long-term or when a large number of vitamin C, can interfere with the action of disulfiram for alcohol.
5. Salicylic acid can increase vitamin C excretion.
6. As with other drugs at the same time use may occur drug interactions, please consult your physician or pharmacist.
The product involved in vivo antibody and collagen formation, tissue repair (including certain redox), synthetic use of phenylalanine, tyrosine, the metabolism of folic acid, iron, carbohydrates, fat, protein, and the maintenance of immune functions, hydroxylation of serotonin, maintaining vascular integrity, and promote the absorption of non-heme iron.
Shading, sealed in a dry place (10-30 ºC) to save.